Friday, May 25, 2007

Checkin' in!

Things have been busy in the real life of ThePaintedTiger, what with a new (to us) home to landscape and save from erosion (we're on a hill). So I have been sadly neglecting my dyeing and knitting. Do not despair...I have just put in a large order for Merino and Superwash sock yarn, and the lure of blank canvas will ensure that I will quickly have it dyed and up on Etsy lickity split (where IS that box of yarn already????) And yes, I will do several skeins of the rainbow striping yarn...be sure to watch my shop, or let me know that you are interested, since they always go fast.

I am also ordering a small batch of 100% bamboo yarn. I understand that is it naturally antibacterial, so I'm interested to try it for myself, and see if anyone else wants some too!

In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your Memorial weekend....the weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful here in Eastern Iowa, and I intend to be outside for most of it!

No comments: