Monday, February 04, 2008

Twins!

Well, it turns out that this week I did a bit of dyeing in pairs. Even double pairs!
These two rainbow skeins were custom hand dyed by request on Worsted Weight Peruvian Wool Yarn, 4.5-5 stitches per inch on #6-9 needles, 220 yards, 100g4 ply. I bought 10 skeins each of the worsted and bulky weights of this yarn, so expect to see them show up over the coming weeks.
To further add to my offerings of hand painted yarn in weights other than sock, I made some Tutti Fruity skeins in both Lace Weight Merino (880 yards), and Worsted Superwash Merino (270 yards). I have two of each.

And finally, remember that last time I didn't want to give up my Forest Glade Yarn? These turned out a bit more intense, but no less lovely! I give you Forest on my ever popular Superwash Merino & Nylon Sock Yarn, and on a Lopi Style Bulky Single Ply. Again, I have two skeins of each.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope the weather is nicer in your neck of the woods. We're up to here in snow and freezing fog, with thunderstorms all at the same time. Very strange. And more snow later this week!

No comments: