Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

Hello, yarn fans! After an amazing finish to 2007, I've still been hopping with scarf orders! I'm also busy dyeing up a batch of yarn for a new online shop that plans to carry my yarn....more details as she gets her site running! Fortunately, I've been getting my own dyeing done, too, so feast your eyes and hide your pocketbooks from these:
Confetti (Sold already) ....................... Rainbow Worsted Superwash Merino Yarn



Chocolate Cherry Sundae ............................ Spring Snail


Eye of the Tiger ........................ Bed of Roses

And finally, my tribute to our favorite PodCasters, called Citron & Lilac

More to come, so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Love 'em, yes I do.....but especially the Citron and Lilac ! ! ! GASP ! ! !

ThePaintedTiger said...

I guess I better post it here, then!?! (Above post edited to include Citron and Lilac!!)