Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Finished stockings!

I finally finished the stocking for my friend. I took out the large snowman, and went with some smaller ones for a more vintage look. She was very pleased! I hope to have these up for production next Christmas, with a variety of designs.

This little ornament stocking I knit for the ornament exchange our Mom's group has. It gets rather heated with stealing and such (we do it White Elephant style). This is modified from a full sized stocking idea in the Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts edition. It also was well received, but alas, it was opened last so no one got to fight over it. (But I'm still glad one of my friends has it.) Next year I must use more enticing wrapping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both stockings look great, and your color work is excellent! I wish I had time to make some stockings this year. Great job!